Search this site
SyncSquare - Tutorial
Add a device
1. Start SyncSquare on your device.
2. Wait until you see a valid IP address on your device
3. Click the
4. Click the
5. Click Yes to accept the connection request.
6. A pass key is shown on your device screen.
7. Enter the pass key displayed on your device screen.
8. Your device is paired now. It now appears in the
tool bar of the window.
Select contact folders
Before syncing your contacts, you must select the contact folders from Outlook and your connected device.
Check the folders you want to sync.
Select the folders where new contacts should be inserted to.
SyncSquare now fetches all the contacts from the selected folders.
Sync your contacts
Make sure your mobile device is connected.
Check the contacts you want to sync.
Click the Sync Now button.
SyncSquare syncs all the contacts from the selected folders
from and to the selected Outlook folders
from and to the connected mobile device
Connecting a device
SyncSquare automatically connects to your device automatically when it syncs.
However, if you want to connect to your device manually, follow the instructions below:
Check if the IP address matches with your device's IP address
button image indicates wheter you're connected to your device:
Feedback & Support
If you need help with solving a SyncSquare problem, you can contact us right from within the program or just send us an